Contact Us

UK Visas
Alphacom House
8A Oakhill Road
Horsham, West Sussex
01403 801801
Certification Images

Child of a settled person visa

If you are a permanent resident of the UK living with your partner you will normally be allowed to bring dependant children under the age of 18 into the UK to live with you as long as you can show that you have accommodation where you can all live without recourse to public funds. In exceptional cases a single parent can bring their dependant children in to the UK. 

Apply for a Child of Settled Person Visa

2018 Copyright © UK Visas. All Rights Reserved. | Tel: 01403 801801 | Fax: 01403 211584 | web design by Top Click Media™