Contact Us

UK Visas
Old School House
Lynwick Street
Rudgwick, West Sussex
01403 801801
Certification Images

Elderly relative of a settled person

If you are a parent, grandparent or other dependant relative of a British Citizen or a person settled in the UK you can apply for permission to join them indefinitely. You or your partner should be over 65 except in exceptional circumstances. 

Apply for an Elderly Relative Visa

2017 Copyright © UK Visas. All Rights Reserved. | Tel: 01403 801801 | Fax: 01403 823587 | web design by Top Click Media™