Contact Us

UK Visas
Alphacom House
8A Oakhill Road
Horsham, West Sussex
01403 801801
Certification Images

Spouse or Civil Partner visa

If you are married to, or have been in a relationship with a British Citizen or a person who is settled here for over two years, you can apply to enter or remain in the UK with a view to settlement as their partner. 

To enable us to consider whether you qualify for a spouse or partner visa, please complete the following form:

Apply for a Spouse/Civil Partner Visa

2018 Copyright © UK Visas. All Rights Reserved. | Tel: 01403 801801 | Fax: 01403 211584 | web design by Top Click Media™