UK Visas Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
This category allows the UK to retain (non-European) graduates identified by UK higher education institutions as having developed world class innovative ideas or entrepreneurial skills, to extend their stay in the UK after graduation.
Applicants must be endorsed by either the UK Trade & Investments (UKTI) as part of the elite global graduate entrepreneur programme (Sirius) or their current UK Higher Education Institution, if it is an authorised endorsing body.
You can only apply under Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) if you are here in the UK under one of the following categories:
- Tier 4 migrant, student, student nurse, student re-sitting an examination or strudent writing up a thesis; or
- here as a postgraduate doctor or dentist.
You cannot switch into the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category if you have previously held a Tier 1 (Post study work) visa, a Fresh talent: Working in Scotland scheme or IGS or its predeccessor SEGS.
What points you have to score to apply as a post-study worker
To qualify for a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa you must score a total of 95 points as follows:
- 75 points for your attributes, which are an endorsement by a UK Higher Education Institution confirming it has assessed you and your business idea, a recognised bachelor's or post-graduate degree; and
- 10 points for English language; and
- 10 points for available maintenance (funds).
There are very specific and particular rules relating to how all your supporting evidence should be prepared and presented and a number of variations to the above rules with regard to those who wish to extend their Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa for a second year. Call us for more details on 01403 801801.
Our fee for managing Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa applications is:
|£2500 + VAT|
|An additional £350 + VAT each|
|Same Day Service||An additional £450 + VAT|
The Home Office charges are:
|£474 per applicant|
Same Day service:
|£1064 per applicant|