UK VISAS APPLICATION LIST
Applying for a UK visa and understanding UK immigration rules can often be a daunting and challenging process. Here at UK Visas we can take the stress out of UK visas applications and guide you through every detail. Our OISC registered immigration advisors will identify the right permit for you and manage the entire application, so you can avoid unwanted delays and feel confident with our successful service. There is also the added reassurance of our No Win- No Fee money back guarantee for most cases.
UK Visas will help you apply for a UK visa for your partner and family, or for yourself as a visitor, worker or student under the five-tier points-based system (Tier 1 visas to Tier 5). During our many years of legal experience, we have successfully assisted clients from individuals and their families to UK organisations and their employees. For corporate clients, UK Visas can guarantee extensive and detailed services for entrepreneurs, employers and education providers. UK Visas has assisted over 200 UK businesses to date obtain a sponsor licence, to which we continue to provide on-going administrative support and immigration advice.
UK visa applications can be complex and guidance in this area is highly recommended. Some of our specific areas of expertise include:
· Sponsor licence applications, resident labour market tests, issuing Certificates of Sponsorship and managing Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer) visa applications here in the UK and in all overseas countries.
· Tier 1 (Investor) and Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) applications and Tier 1 (General) visa extensions
· Tier 4 (General) and Tier 4 (Child) student visa UK applications.
· Tier 5 (Temporary Work) and Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa applications
· Fiancee Visit, Marriage Visas UK
· Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship applications
Before you apply you’ll need to know what UK Visa application is best for you. There are many different types of UK permits available so UK VISAS will guide you through them and discuss what documents you’ll need for the entire process. One of our OISC registered immigration advisors will prepare and organise client UK permissions applications to a premium standard and arrange an appointment at the Croydon Public Enquiry Office. Our manager will personally attend the appointment to help clients through the biometric data enrolment process, then wait and contact the client once the case has been processed.
For further details on the types of UK visas available and for further information on immigration concerns please see below.
Please select from the following sections
- EEA Residence Cards
- Visiting The UK - UK VIsas
- Working In The UK
- UK VIsas For Partners & Family
- British Citizenship