There have been a few changes to minimum salaries for roles at RQF Level 6 and above.
As is usual at this time of the year the Home Office have made changes to the minimum salary requirements for “New Entrants” – those under 26 or graduates switching in-country – and “Experienced Workers”. However these changes are generally slight, and some have even fallen. Typical examples are:
- Civil Engineers: NE: £25,700 up to £27,500. EW: £31,600 up to £33,300
- Quantity Surveyors: NE: £23,400 down to £22,600. EW: £30,400 up to £31,800.
- IT Project Managers: NE: no change at £31,200. EW: £36,000 up to £39,900
- Veterinarians: NE:£25,200 up to £27,100. EW £32,300 up to £36,300
- Sales Accounts and BDM’s: £25,100 up to £26,500. EW: £33,300 up to £34,800
Please note that these figures are based on a 39-hour week. All of the new minimum salary requirements can be found in Appendix J of the Tier 2 immigration rules by going to this link: