UK Visas Premium Services
Same Day Service
For some time the UKBA have been offering a premium ‘same-day’ service for straight forward cases in certain categories. This is of immense value for people who wish to travel regularly or do not want to wait for weeks or sometimes months to have their applications considered. Unfortunately these appointments are so much in demand that they can only be booked up months ahead.
To enable our clients to avoid this delay UK Visas has been granted permission to request a number of slots each week by the UKBA Public Enquiry Office (PEO) in Croydon to represent their clients on a premium 'same day' service. This includes our ‘Meet and Greet’ service where we assist clients to have their biometric data enrolled (after which they can leave), then remain at Croydon until the visa is processed later that day. BRP cards (which have replaced visas inside passports) are then forwarded to UK Visas by courier normally within three days, although the UKBA quote 5-7 working days. Only straightforward cases may be submitted this way, and only certain kinds of visa applications will be accepted. These are:
- Tier 1 (General) visa applications
- Tier 1 (Post-study Work) visa applications.
- Tier 2 (General) visa applications – including accompanying clients the day before our appointment to have their biometric data enrolled
- Tier 4 visa applications – including accompanying clients the day before our appointment to have their biometric data enrolled
- Tier 5 visa applications
- ILR applications for four and five year continuous residence (not 10 years)
- FLR spouse/partner visa – including accompanying clients the day before our appointment to have their biometric data enrolled
- Transfer of a residence permit
For all Same day Service applications UK Visas charges its clients an additional £450 + VAT.
Although the UKBA guarantee to consider a case on that day, very occasionally – when a case is complicated or the UKBA wish to carry out further checks – the case may be sent to Sheffield for further consideration which can delay the decision by a few days.
Generally though, and in UK Visas experience we mean over 95% of cases, clients’ applications are approved and documents collected on the same day.
Premium Postal Service for Tier 2
The UKBA now provide a premium postal service for Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (ICT) applications submitted here in the UK.
Clients must be available to attend one of the participating Post Offices within two working days to have their biometric data enrolled.
The UKBA are charging £375 per applicant/dependant for this enhanced service. For clients wishing to use premium postal route UK Visas charge an additional £125 + VAT to include the main applicant and any dependants.